Wednesday, July 23, 2014

TWO PAPER DIVAS Design Team Card - Week of July 21, 2014


Like the Sentiment says......"Relax & Enjoy" your day in your "Flip Flops".  That is what summer time is all about.  Gotta LOVE those darling shoes.  Those of us who live in snow country, we love trading our boots for these wonderful little shoes.  Only issue for us women.......we have to keep our toes painted!!!

I was sitting today and thinking about what I was going to create for TWO PAPER DIVAS Team Card this week and it occurred to me that I needed to get out my huge storage bin and dig through the "baggies".....this is how I store my 6 x 6 Designer Paper Pads.  I went looking for a special paper pad that I knew that I had from Echo Park.  It is called Paradise Beach!!  I know why does a Mountain Girl need "Beachie" paper?  Well for times like this.....silly!!!!  In this pad of paper (and I have two pads ...... never know when one needs more and I always buy at least two) ......but anyway there are so many fun papers and what I have used here is just a small sampling.  So let's GO TO THE BEACH or at least shopping with these cute Flip Flops on and do not forget a beautiful polish on those toes!!!

Products that were used on this card:
  • Two Paper Divas stamp set ......"Life in Flip Flops"
  • Echo Park 6 x 6 Paper Pad .....Paradise Beach
  • Card Base - Bazzill Card Stock ...... Banana Split
  • White Paper Rope by Recollections
  •  Prima Marketing flowers on the Flip Flops - Limeade
  • Tiny Lime Green sequins
  • Lime Green Glitter on the Flip Flops (used Quickie Glue Stick)
  • Fresh Ink Pigment Stamp Pad - Grass
  • Inside Die from the Femme Frame set from Mama Elephant (My favorite Die right now)
  • Label Punch





No comments:

Post a Comment