Wednesday, December 31, 2014

CHRISTMAS WISHES / HAPPY NEW YEAR

We had a wonderful Christmas and hope that all of you did as well.  Hard to believe that we are about to say goodbye to 2014 and hello to what 2015 will bring us.  Roger and I spent Christmas week in Denver with all of our family.  We are so thankful for our precious family and are so lucky to have my Mother, at nearly 92, celebrating with us.  She is living in a gorgeous Assisted Living facility but she enjoyed time with all of our family at our Daughter and Son-in-Law's home.  

New Years Eve will be spent with some of our favorite people in Pagosa.  We will celebrate it at one of our local Restaurants with a nice dinner and whatever the evening will bring.  

I am once again so thankful to my students who attend my classes once a week or whenever they are able to.  In January it will be four years since I started these formal weekly classes and it makes me so happy to see their smiling faces.  They come to hang with each other and giggle and just enjoy what the day brings to their lives ....... and in the middle they work on cards each week.  They keep me on my toes to create for them each week.  

To each of you who read my BLOG, thank you for stopping by when you can.  Let us all see what 2015 is going to be like for each of us.  Happy Creating!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment