Saturday, November 14, 2015

TWO PAPER DIVAS Design Team Card - The Bottom Line




I have a wonderful friend who is in her early stage of dealing with Cancer and I have been trying to make some cards to let her know that I am there for her ....... whatever she needs!!  I remembered that I had not used this really sweet set from TWO PAPER DIVAS.  The card is pretty simple but I hope that she will laugh ...... and that is my purpose!!

TWO PAPER DIVAS Stamp Set:  His and Hers Clothesline Accessories
CARDSTOCK:   Candy Hearts through Ellen Hutson and Neenah Solar White 110lb.
PAPER PIECING:  The panties - Echo Park Paper Co. - Dots & Stripes
ASSORTED SELECTION -  Various sizes of sequins
EMBOSSING FOLDER:  Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
INSIDE:  Stampin' Up Large Die

To my sweet friend ..... Hope ..... please put her in your prayers!!

1 comment: