Thursday, October 18, 2012

Two Paper Divas Design Team 2nd Card with Copper Cone Flowers

Today I did a quick one for my 2nd card for Two Paper Divas Design Team.  I love the cone flowers and wet embossed them with Copper embossing powder (using a Champagne VersaMark stamp pad).  The card is more striking in person with the copper shine.  It is obvious I enjoy this flower because it is in my fall silk bouquet I put out this time of the year.  Consequently, I decided to pop the card into the bouquet for the photograph.

I used two sets of clear stamps * from Two Paper Divas to accomplish this card.  The "Bee" and the "Just bee-cause" came from the same set and these sets are definitely two groups of stamps that everyone needs in their "GO TO" arsenal.   There are some wonderful stamps in each set.  Check out the sets at Two Paper Divas website or at Melissa Rodgers' store in Gardner, Kansas, "Remember This Remember That".  If you have found my website, TinyArtCreations.com or my Blog, Cardsbycarryn.blogspot.com, please skip over and enjoy the wonderful things which are being posted at the two other websites.  You might also want to follow the other Design Team members on Two Paper Divas.  There are some delightful creative gals involved with these two companies.

The label which I used is from a Cuttlebug group of labels (Die Cut).  I have a Big Shot and it works great with my machine.  The Mango Paper is a purchase of Memory Box from EllenHutson.com.  The white paper is from Stampin'Up.  Instead of using a "normal" ribbon,  I placed an unusual pearl and cord ribbon on this card.  I like this element of surprise juxtaposed on this card.  That is the Interior Designer in me still!!

* The two sets of Stamps are just a part of a series of sets which can be purchased in either clear stamps or by digital stamps online through www.twopaperdivas.com.  Check them out.  You will recognize the ones which I used.  TOO CUTE!!

Happy Fall to everyone!!!   :)  

P. S.  The pearl and cord ribbon was purchased at Walmart.  Never know where our embellishments will come from.  The Copper embossing powder is Zing Metallic by American Crafts and I purchased it at our closest store in Durango, CO. called the Scrapbook Nook.  It is a family business and run by a Mother and Daughter team.  Thanks Jerri for your help!  I also love the hardware stores....like Terry's ACE Hardware in Pagosa Springs, CO.!

 Back to my Wonderful Website




No comments:

Post a Comment