Thursday, May 21, 2015

Two Paper Divas - You Make Life Sweet

Hello all,  my dear friend, Melissa, typed some of these words for me to get things reset on my BLOG.  Her words will always stay here to inspire me to figure out what I need to do with my new computer system.  Thank you precious lady!!!

This card....is such a "yummy" design.  It looks like this dessert is ready to eat.  Waaaahoo!!  


This is a top fold card in the limey green and the design paper on the sides is from a very colorful 6 x 6 pad from American Crafts.  I added texture to the paper with a Marvy Crimper.  Then I added a "party flavor" with a Silver Sparkle ribbon from Gina K Designs.  

I used the wonderful newer Two Paper Diva stamp set seen below and stamped it in the SU bashful blue which gave a glass dish and spoon look.  Colored the ice cream to look like Strawberry and used Liquid Applique on the whipped cream and did not heat it to give it more of a running look.  When it came to the Cherry on top I used Martha Stewart Garnet Glitter Glue with sprinkles in the cream.  As you can see, I used one of the sentiments from the TPD set.  The stones are from Recollections.    

I hope you have enjoyed....and come back to see what gets created again.

Here are all the wonderful stamps in this particular set.


If you would like to purchase TPD stamps visit Two Paper Divas Shop.  If you want this particular stamp set click here.

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. Carryn...so good to have you back and creating cards. Fun, fun card. Love all the detail on the ice cream. Super cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, thank you for your kind words. Love to help when I can, especially when it's a wonderful friend like you! Miss you loads. Tell all our gals I said hello and hope to see you soon! Maybe G and I can do a road trip/retreat again someday. Such a yummy card! Hugs, Mel

    ReplyDelete