Friday, June 26, 2015

TWO PAPER DIVAS Design Team Card - Thank You Card using Crayon Colors


What a blast I had making this card today ..... a lot of elements!!!  First I used the background Embossing folder which looks like strings of circles in a vertical placement.  Then using six different colors of the collection of Martha Stewart Glitter Glues I dotted the surface in various circles.  While I let the dots dry, I used the large Balloon Die from the Avery Elle set and I cut this balloon out of Bazzill Vellum.  The I cut with my cutter a horizontal piece of Vellum as well.

Three stamps from my collection of TWO PAPER DIVAS stamps were then embossed using Versamark and Aqua Zing Embossing Powder - then heated with my heat gun.
  • TPD  Set "Some Bunny Loves You" - Bird
  • TPD  Set "Happy Mother's Day" - Thanks for all you do!
  • TPD  single stamp - Life is about using the whole box of Crayons
My last elements of embellishments were the enamel "Sprinkles" and the Doodle Twine (from Doodlebug) which I stiffened slightly using Ranger Multi Medium Matte finish (using my fingers).

My white card stock is Solar White.

Hope that you have had fun checking out the different elements which were used on this card.  Take the time to check out the Stamps that I used on the Two Paper Divas website.  ENJOY!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Carryn! You know I LOVE embellishments and this has it all! Fun use of the stamps. I need to remember to us vellum more...looks great. And I really love enamel dots. Have you tried making your own yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gayla ..... I had such fun making this card. It was one of those that totally evolved. I love the enamel dots so much and so do my gals!! Please explain how you make the enamel dots!!!! Love ........

      Delete
  2. Such a happy card! Love all the colorful dots! Oh, but where is your watermark?? :) Need help with that? Hugs, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the watermark is missing .... oop's! I tried to do the newer one you just sent and it did not work on a quick try. Will try again over the next couple of days and keep you informed. Heading off to the Farmer's Market with a bunch of the girlfriends this morning. Thanks Mel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete