Saturday, March 5, 2016

TWO PAPER DIVAS Design Team Card using a Sentiment stamp from the NEW March 2016 release!!





The other day I received this beautiful butterfly die from Memory Box which they created exclusively for Impress Cards and Crafts out of the Pacific Northwest.   I have been purchasing some of my card making products from Impress for many years.  Good reliable company with some creative ideas in their Project Ideas.   

The sentiment stamp set is one from the 2016 March release for TWO PAPER DIVAS which occurred today, 3/5, and it speaks to something we should ALL practice in our daily life.   I performed a little surgery on the stamp and separated some of the words!!

STAMPS:    Two Paper Divas  -  Sentiment stamp BE The Reason
PAPER:    MFT "Replenishments" - Whip Cream;  Copper Shine;  Copper Sparkle
DIE:   Memory Box - Fluttering Branch made exclusively for IMPRESS Cards + Crafts
INK:   Versamark
EMBOSSING POWDER:  Zing Metallic (Copper) 
GLUE FOR DIE:  Ranger Multi Medium Matte 

I made a Belly Band 1" x 9-5/8" out of the Copper Shine.  

ENJOY YOUR CARD MAKING!

P.S.  Looking at how the card looked in the second picture, I decided to go back to the card and added some 1/2" score tape to attach the folded back flap on the front.  For two reasons I made this change:  It looks better and the Belly Band is easier to get on and off!!  I did not take another picture!

5 comments:

  1. Such a cool design Carryn :) love how you split it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy ..... I had all of this "copper" stuff and it turned out pretty special!! I have so many friends who have spouses who have some very tough illnesses. One in particular I will be sending this card to.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, Carryn! Love that you gave us all another idea for using the sentiment - splitting it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning. Love how you split up the sentiment and your design is beautiful! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. The sentiment split up is a wonderful idea. I'm definitely going to have to do that! Mel

    ReplyDelete