Friday, March 18, 2016

TWO PAPER DIVAS Design Team Card - Embossed Bird on a Limb



 


For my card this week, I decided to go back to one of my favorite stamp sets from:
                     TWO PAPER DIVAS    http://www.twopaperdivas.com/
                   Sing like a Bird   http://www.twopaperdivas.com/product/sing-like-a-bird/

In the past I have always just stamped it in Black and then colored it in.  This time I wanted to emboss this cutie in white and then I colored the branch and the bird with my copic markers.  Doing it lightly it did not bleed through so I was able to make the card a one layer card.

SUPPLY LIST:

STAMPS:   See above for the Bird and the Sentiment:  You Make Me Smile from TPDivas
CARD STOCK:  My Favorite Things - Sour Apple
EMBELLISHMENT:  Doodlebug Designs - Sprinkles - Winter Assortment;  White Cord

Enjoy your creating this Spring!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hadn't thought of embossing the bird. Great idea! Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still a great stamp and embossing it, looks great! Love that you go back and still "play" with some of these oldies!

    ReplyDelete