Sunday, March 17, 2013

New Store Coming to Pagosa Springs

Melissa and Tim Rodgers, of Kansas,  proudly present "Remember This Remember That"  store opening on May 1, 2013 in Pagosa Springs, CO.  Yes, there is excitement in the air and soon I will gain back my Laundry Room wall for my personal Card Making Supplies (overflow)......All of the supplies for sale pictured in the last post will be boxed up and moved to their new HOME unless I sell it before hand!

Melissa and Rene (her trusty Manager of the Gardner, Ks. store) will join me to set up the Pagosa Branch of her store.  It will be fun to finally meet Rene, a very talented designer/paper crafter.  We are so fortunate to have met Carol, the owner of "The Artist Within", and because of a joint interest,  RTRT (Remember This Remember That) will become a Paper Crafting Store within her space.  We will be "tiny" but we will be "mighty" and we will listen to the needs of the Pagosa Paper Crafters and attempt to supply them with product and knowledge.  Operative word will be "attempt".

Melissa and I are burning up the email wires with pre-plans for RTRT - Pagosa.  What is really special is once again I will be working (as Manager of the Pagosa Springs store) with my friend and BOSS, Melissa Rodgers.  It cannot get any better than this and I thank her and Tim for this opportunity once again to be a part of this new adventure.  Stay tuned for updates regarding the NEW STORE and pictures will follow as the store takes on its development.  Boxes will begin arriving this week.....not sure if I can not "snoop" and see what goodies Melissa is picking out for the store.  I might have to take a picture if I "peek"!!!  Wanna See......

No comments:

Post a Comment