Friday, August 29, 2014

TWO PAPER DIVAS Design Team card - Fall is in the Air - Week of August 25, 2014



Is it really almost Pumpkin Time .........we have had such a beautiful Summer here in Pagosa Springs!!!  I kept looking at my Pumpkin Cookbook sitting on our Baker's Rack in the solarium in the Kitchen.  So that was all it took when I was chasing down the idea for this week's card.  I love doing "masking" and decided that I needed two pumpkins on this card.  So after that with the "glitter pen" in hand,  I began to glitter a few things on the card.  Then I pulled out a piece of glossy paper and used some of my Alcohol Inks to bring in some color BUT instead of using the glossy side, guess what .......I liked the back side and stamped (using my Peeled Paint Distress Ink) one of the leave's (twice) from TWO PAPER DIVAS "Fall is in the Air" set.  Oh Dear....I just looked and that set is SOLD OUT.  I sure hope you have this darling set!!!!  I cut the two leaves out and used Crackle Accents on the face of the leaves.  A different look than Glossy Accents.  I also used another leaf from the set as doilies under the pumpkins.  The orange pumpkin was pieced over the stamped one on the yellow card stock.  Love this darling birdie and he had to have a spot as well.  DONE!!

Tootles to all of you and enjoy your card making for Fall.  I am sure that I will be back with more before we get to the rest of the Holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment